We know that our office is only as effective and as welcoming as the people who work in it, which is why we take pride in our friendly, well-trained staff members! As a team, we are especially interested in making all our patients feel right at home! We put your needs first to achieve efficient and comprehensive treatment in a supportive, nurturing environment. We promise to speak candidly with you about possible treatments, as well as any risks and associated costs of treatment, and how treatment can address your individual periodontal needs.
Our staff is uniquely trained and highly skilled, and we strive to provide energetic and fun-loving service to each patient. Our staff consists of team members with specialized training and multiple certifications, and each one of our team members has years of experience in treating patients with the highest level of care! In fact, our staff averages 20 years of experience with us. We strive to stay abreast of the very latest in technology and advances by regularly attending lectures, meetings, conventions and seminars as well as continuing education courses.
Our team includes:
- Pat – Office Manager
- Gea – Administrative Assistant
- Mary – Insurance Coordinator
- Shirley – Treatment Coordinator
- Ruth – Secretary/Receptionist
- Megan – Secretary/Receptionist
- Tori – Certified Dental Assistant
- Lauren – Certified Dental Assistant
- Joanne – Registered Dental Hygienist
- Brenda – Registered Dental Hygienist
- Susan – Registered Dental Hygienist
- Neida – Registered Dental Hygienist
- Kelly – Registered Dental Hygienist
To experience the difference that only a well-trained, professional and courteous team can deliver, schedule your appointment with the periodontal office of Gregg W. McKenzie, D.D.S. today!